Complaint Review: HughesNet Internet

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: TJ — Evans West Virginia United States of America
HughesNet Internet
11717 Exploration Lane Germantowm, Maryland United States of America

HughesNet Internet trying to make me pay a termination fee of 190.00 Germantowm, Maryland

I called them to cancel my service as of 4/12/12 and they told me that I owed a termination fee of 175.00 they say I upgraded my service and I have not upgraded to anything at all. And today I received an email from their billing department saying my termination fee was 190.00 and that I still have 8 months on my contract and I have no contract due to the fact that I got the stimulus package that they had advertised on their website and with a local dealer. Got it and never changed my plan at all just bought alot of more tokens for download allowance so I could download things. So they are trying to make me pay 190.00 termination fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HughesNet-Internet/Germantowm-Maryland-20876/HughesNet-Internet-trying-to-make-me-pay-a-termination-fee-of-19000-Germantowm-Maryland-868289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HughesNet Internet