Complaint Review: HughesNet Satellite Internet

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: objectivist51 — Bunn North Carolina
HughesNet Satellite Internet
Internet USA

HughesNet Satellite Internet why is my meter decreasing at twice the normal rate? Spring Hope North Carolina

Recently I have notices that my HughesNet sattelite service has been using up my meter allocation at almost twice the normal rate. I have documented this over the past several months when I saw my useage excellerating. Give you an example, I like to play a golf game on the web, mormally it would take 3-4% of my allowance to complete a game. This morning it took 50% of my allowance to play the same game. OK HughesNet what games you playing? Do you want everyone to get your Gen-4 service so you make it tough for the regular users or are you just looking to boost your profits by selling more tokens? All I know is that my meter is almost empty and I haven't been on line but for an hour and that in any terms is wrong. After almost 3 years with your company Ifeel cheated and ripped off and now this meter issue. I can only prove it with my charted data but man I wish I could pove it electronically and expose this rip off of MB's. Just typing this my meter went down 6%.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HughesNet-Satellite-Internet-/internet/HughesNet-Satellite-Internet-why-is-my-meter-decreasing-at-twice-the-normal-rate-Sprin-1057887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HughesNet Satellite Internet