Complaint Review: HughesNet

• Submitted: Wed, July 31, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: bill13459 — Sharon Springs New York
Internet, Select State/Province USA

HughesNet Cannot connect to internet at times and slow download speeds Internet New York

HughesNet does not provide the internet usage that I pay for every month.  I can not connect to the internet in the evenings when there is alot of internet traffic. When I can connect to the internet, download speeds are too slow to access certain websites. I have contacted HughesNet with this problem and they tell me there is no problem with my connection. I am locked into HughesNet two year contract.  Therefore, they are ripping me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HughesNet/Internet-Select-StateProvince/HughesNet-Cannot-connect-to-internet-at-times-and-slow-download-speeds-Internet-New-York-1071727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HughesNet