Mexico

• Reported By: bob-Franktown — Franktown Colorado United States of America
HughesNet
11717 Exploration Lane, Germantown, MD. 20876 Internet United States of America

HughesNet Hughes Network Ripoff, Internet

HughesNet is the worst Internet provider in the World! They sell their service as High Speed Internet Service but years ago I had dial-up service that was 10 times faster. You can't do any streaming video at all. When they installed my service the Installer gave me pages 1,2 and 9 of the 9 page contract only so I wouldn't see any of the material explaining they don't guarantee it will work at all. I'm locked into a 2 year contract but you can bet I'm getting rid of the Satellite on the 2 year anniversary. I'd get rid of it now but they will charge me $400.00 and the price of the equipment.

If there is a Class Action Suit against this Company I'd like to join.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HughesNet/internet/HughesNet-Hughes-Network-Ripoff-Internet-967534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HughesNet