Complaint Review: Hughesnet - Direcway

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2007

• Reported By:Gold Beach Oregon
Hughesnet - Direcway
hughes.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Hughesnet Formerly Direcway Nightmare customer service, slow internet, difficult to navigate tech support. Refused to give advanced support. Wants only to sell you an upgrade. ripoff Internet

I also have been a hughesnet customer for 4 years with mixed satisfaction. However my real nightmare with them began 3 days ago when I learned I had violated their FAP within a one hour period between 3 AM and 4 AM while I and everyone else in my house was sleeping. For the next three day they continuously insisted I had gone over each day. Tech support in India was no help through several supervisors.

Today I talked with a supervisor in America who was no satisfaction and suggested perhaps a neighbor was accessing my wireless. When I pointed out that I live ocean front in the middle of nowhere and that explanation was illogical it made no difference. I was on the phone for over 2 hours today alone. I am fed up, have made an appointment with cable. I have the 7000 Professional Plan. Hughesnet is truly a rip off!

Gold Beach, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughesnet-Direcway/nationwide/Hughesnet-Formerly-Direcway-Nightmare-customer-service-slow-internet-difficult-to-naviga-261271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughesnet - Direcway