• Report: #831973

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: Dupedbyhughes.net — Springtown Texas United States of America
Hughesnet Satellite Internet

Hughesnet Satellite Internet Horrible, unreliable, slow, intermittent Internet service Internet, Internet

Beware!!!!

I live in a rural town and purchased Hughesnet Satellite Internet Service. It is the worst service I have ever had, and it is overpriced. We have had their technicians out on numerous occasions because the service would just quit. The most recent time we had a technician out, we were assured with the upgraded 9000 package, our service would be greatly improved.

Not only is our service still extremely slow and intermittent at best, the technician advised me that the reason it was so poor, before we spent the money to upgrade, was because their satellite was no longer working and had not been working for several months. I now wonder if their new satellite is also not working? I can assure you, we were not compensated for the months of poor, rather 'no' service, even though I made a request to have my bill adjusted.

The most recent insult came several months ago when I received an email from Hughesnet advising that they were taking steps to improve their Internet service at no cost to their customers. Wonder when that will happen????

Hughesnet Sucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughesnet-Satellite-Internet/internet/Hughesnet-Satellite-Internet-Horrible-unreliable-slow-intermittent-Internet-service-In-831973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughesnet Satellite Internet