receives

• Reported By: Sick of the BS — Versailles Missouri
Hughes.net
Versailles, Missouri United States of America

Hughes.net Lies and horrible service Versailles, Missouri

Hughes net is the biggest rip off I have seen. I was lied to from the start. I asked if we could use the internet with 5 pc's and do everything we wanted to do on there. I was told it would be no problem and that we would love the speed we get.

Not true at all. When we had 5 items connected we was lucky to get 1/2 an hour usage then it was done for the day. Even with just 1 or 2 items connected you are very lucky to get 2-3 hours usage and even then it is reduced speed.

They lock you into a contract and never tell you about their so called fair usage. The fair usage means you get very little use then have to pay $5 to get a little more time. If a person tried to work from home and use 8 hours it would cost them the monthly bill plus $10- 15 a day on top of that.

The reason I went with Hughes net was the promise of being able to do whatever I needed to do. There was never a mention of limits when I asked about the service. So being disabled and hoping to make extra money on the internet is just that a hope , because it is not going to happen.

I feel like they have done everything they can to cheat everyone they can and never have to be held responsible. Who helps those who can't afford to help themselves? Why are companies allowed to cheat us like this? Where is the justice for being taken advantage of and being used by these companies that are cheating us?

Please someone hold these people responsible. It is hard enough just to keep up with this bad economy, we don't need the added pressure of being screwed by these to big for business corporations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughesnet/Versailles-Missouri-/Hughesnet-Lies-and-horrible-service-Versailles-Missouri-1045221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes.net