Complaint Review: Hughesnet

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Purlear North Carolina
www.hughesnet.com Internet U.S.A.

Hughes.net Hughesnet Hughesnet could not supply me with internet speeds advertized. Internet Internet

Hughesnet told me by upgrading to the HN7000S that my internet speeds would greatly improve. They got worse! After countless calls with tech support it was apparent that it was as good as it was going to get. They did not fulfill there end of the contract by giving me beter speeds or even close to what they advertize but made me fulfill my end of the contract for a service that I don't even have anymore or pay a fine. I call this highway robbery!

Purlear, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughesnet/internet/Hughesnet-Hughesnet-Hughesnet-could-not-supply-me-with-internet-speeds-advertized-Intern-283361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughesnet