occupied

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2008

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Hughes.net
myhughes.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Hughes.net Hughes.net fair access policy shuts down my access if I download or upload over 100 meg. Chicago Illinois

I too have been shut down repeatedly by hughes.net when I exceed their fair access policy limit of 100 meg. It really irks me because it is the only provider available where I live other than dial -up and it is very expensive and slower than DSL. I had never heard of this policy until late last year (2007) when they suddenly started shutting me down for 24 hours at a time. I too would like to see this policy challenged legally.

Ric may
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2008 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughesnet/nationwide/Hughesnet-Hughesnet-fair-access-policy-shuts-down-my-access-if-I-download-or-upload-over-329030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes.net