Complaint Review: Hughsnet.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:bessemer Michigan
Gaithersburg maryland Internet U.S.A.

Hughsnet.com not worth the money and time Gaithersburg maryland

I am not very happy with the service of hughs net.We cannot get high speed internet where we live.So we ordered hughs.The installer was very nice.On the eighth day it went down.We called in they sentthe same person.He said the signal was bad and reset the dish.Three days laSaid Iter the service went down again..We called again the same person came back and said we have a bad dish. Replace dish.

On the second day down again..Called company and told what happen.I told them I wanted to be diconnected.They said will send service person back.I said no want to be diconnected.Hughs said need to send equipment backThey said will send me instr. to take apart.never recieved anything.Itook apart and sent back.

Two weeks later got statment on charge card for 897.00 that they said I owe them for system.That ido not have any more.Called them back and only returned 397.00. to my account.They said i owe for installation which was suppose to be free.Tell me how these robber can get away with the things they say and do.Just can take from a credit card without authorization.Crooks.

Also cannot find real people .to speak english.Cannot understend them.Very diappointed with this rip off company.HUGHS NET...Do not use this internet company....thank you for letting me write this on your site...

bessemer, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughsnetcom/internet/Hughsnetcom-not-worth-the-money-and-time-Gaithersburg-maryland-409222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughsnet.com