Complaint Review: Hulsman And Blake Advocaten, richard Van Heemsen, johnson Wagner,

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 15, 2006

• Reported By:Charlestown Massachusetts
Hulsman And Blake Advocaten, richard Van Heemsen, johnson Wagner,
Klarenbeek 213 ASD Amsterdam, The Netherlands U.S.A.

Hulsman And Blake Advocaten, richard Van Heemsen, johnson Wagner, Brenda Van Grootmacht, euro Lottery, els-lotto.nl H cyber lottery e-mail selection, large prize euro millions draw, claim prize in the hague, power of attorney, send retainer fee Ripoff Amsterdam The Netherlands Internet

I received an unsolicited e-mail from "Brenda van Grootmacht, Program Coordinator, Euro Lottery Services PLC (Netherlands)" informing me that my e-mail address had been selected from a list of 300,000 and emerged as one of the five winners in category "B" of the weekly euromillions promotional program, and I had fourteen working days to claim my seven million five hundred thousand euros prize. I was told no tickets were sold, but I had matched five of the seven numbers selected, and it was a "cyber draw".

When I checked those numbers on the euro millions result page, no winners were listed and the numbers were two weeks old. Giving them the benefit of the doubt I replied and asked what I had to do to claim my "prize". I was directed to "Richard van Heemsen" with the firm "Hulsman and Blake Advocaten".

After many conversations with "Richard van Heemsen" and e-mails I was directed to attend The Hague to have my prize processed on the fourteenth of September.This was a lot longer than fourteen days from my first e-mail contact from "Brenda van Grootmacht".

Eventually "Richard van Heemsen" told me to send 850 euros to their "Cash Receiving Officer, Johnson Wagner" PRIOR TO THEM PROCESSING my claim and to fill out a Retainer agreement/Power of Attorney form giving "Richard van Heemsen" exclusive power to act as my attorney at the Hague.

Sharona
Charlestown, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hulsman-And-Blake-Advocaten-richard-Van-Heemsen-johnson-Wagner/Amsterdam-The-Netherlands-1104KH/Hulsman-And-Blake-Advocaten-richard-Van-Heemsen-johnson-Wagner-Brenda-Van-Grootmacht-e-211199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hulsman And Blake Advocaten, richard Van Heemsen, johnson Wagner,