Complaint Review: Human Resource Services Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Abused Employee — Denver Colorado
Human Resource Services Inc.
4770 Baseline Road Suite 210 Boulder Co 80303 Boulder, Colorado USA

Human Resource Services Inc. or Center for Productive Longevity, William or Bill K. Zinke Emotional Abusive, Verbally Abusive, Fraudulent Job Positing, Slave driver Boulder Colorado

I feels this concerns everyone in the state of Colorado because anyone can become victim the same way I have. I'm writing to inform you of a company owner who posts a fraudulent job a description to  deceive people into accepting employment for him. He asks for an Office Manager/Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator but really all he has you do is transcribe/type his writing into letters or emails. He has been doing this for several years and has sullied the lives of people who are deceived into working for him.

I answered his ad on CareerBuilder; one that portrayed a position including coordinating, complicated tasks and executive level assistance along with managing the bookkeeping.  The owner preached of a company dedicated to helping people and entrepreneurship. He shows you names of important people, name drops, wants you to interview immeiately and start just just as quickly. I accepted employment over another job offered and was here only 3 days before I learned the horrific truth. I would not be able to think for myself, answer the phone, send or mail anything without his looking over and my true and only task since I’ve been here is to transcribe his writing into letters and mail them once he approves to do so. Although Im offered salary pay I am constantly supervised over even the smallest thing, such as asking permission on the phone to come to his office to ask a question about a letter assigned to me to type. I am kept well over 8 hours a day and asked to take shortened lunches so I can be here waiting all day till he needs me to do something and receive no overtime to do so.The falsely advertised position and lies about his company helping people not only caused me to miss out on a career somewhere else but also now is affecting my sanity and health.

What I endure here on a daily basis does not fall under any workplace harassment laws in Colorado but it is nevertheless abuse. I am emotionally abused everyday all day. I am yelled at, talked down to, treated with ridicule and condescendence. The man constantly changes his mind on every aspect of how he likes things done on a daily basis and takes his anger out on me, always using a threatening voice. Ive been yelled at for not knowing what size paper clips he likes, not knowing where his old documents that he doesn't know the names for are located, made to call and ask permission to come to his office to ask a question. If you walk away to quickly he yells at you to stay and get more direction, if you stay he gripes at you to go away and hell call you when hes done. If you bring him emails and mail as you recieve them youre griped at to make a collection and bring it all at once, if you do that you get yelled at to bring him everything immediately. Then youll be lectured on these things a few times because you obviously cant do anything right. Be sure to read the policies and proceedures because they state how he likes things but he changes his mind and yells at you anyway and tells you to ead them over again.

Temp agencies wont provide for him anymoe because theyve learned of his dispicable treatment. I accepted employment because i thought id be working for a worthy cause, I feel I was lied to and am only here to be his slave, take care him because he cannot take care of himself and cant use the computer. He will also have you send out his picture to women he is meeting on line and fibbing about his age. He has dreams to be apart of something for sure and doesnt mind who he walks over to get there. All these reports are true, theres a list of 126 employees that have been in and out of this office to show for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Human-Resource-Services-Inc/Boulder-Colorado-80303/Human-Resource-Services-Inc-or-Center-for-Productive-Longevity-William-or-Bill-K-Zinke-1066520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Human Resource Services Inc.