Complaint Review: Humana Medicare Contract Health Insurance

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: paula vs goliath — picayune Mississippi United States of America
Humana Medicare Contract Health Insurance
POB 14165 Lexington, Kentucky United States of America

Humana Medicare Contract Health Insurance fraud, disgusting, abomination, stealing, causing emotional and physical suffering maliciously Lexington, Kentucky

*Author of original report: Humana Horror

*Consumer Comment: If they truly violated the terms of their policy with you....

Humana is a predator. They denied my stomach medication for over a year sending me letters that it was non-formulary.  I did not have a computer or otherwise I would have seen that my med was a generic tier 1 covered medication.  I have 3 letters from them stating non-formulary status. I was charged brand name cost for generic medications. List pharmacy cost on pain medication instead of $7.00 co-pay.  Grandma and Grandpa are screwed if they don't have a computer.  They will beat you to death for an aspirin.

boycott Humana!

p.s. Can't find lawyer. I have to file my civil suit myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Humana-Medicare-Contract-Health-Insurance/Lexington-Kentucky-40512/Humana-Medicare-Contract-Health-Insurance-fraud-disgusting-abomination-stealing-causi-997232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Humana Medicare Contract Health Insurance

Humana Horror

AUTHOR: paula vs goliath - (United States of America)

I am in Mississippi. I spoke with the insurance commissioner.  the whole story with proof was sent to FBI and Attorney General's office.  Nobody seems to care. The government will not respond to you.  They don't have to.  When I inquired about my FBI complaint I learned "we decided not to process because it wasn't worth enough money."

The entire government in Jackson, Mississipp had a full synopsis a year ago.

No accountability. therefore no action.

If they truly violated the terms of their policy with you....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Contact your states insurance commissioner with the information you have...good luck.