Complaint Review: Humayun Saahi

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: Brad — New York New York United States of America
Humayun Saahi

Humayun Saahi NoToRiOuS Very Dishonest Recruitment Officer, Blog Writer, Virtual Assistant, Recruiter, Research Assistant, Internet

I thought I was going to save some money by hiring someone from overseas but boy was I mistaken. This guy has cost me thousands of dollars in lost productivity. I hired him to help me find programmers and not only have I never received a product, and paid a lot of money, but I am constantly harassed and bothered by Humayun demanding payment in violation of our agreement. Humayun is the stereotypical bitter, angry overseas worker who does really sloppy work, has no loyalty whatsoever to the companies he works for, deeply resents Americans can think about nothing but money. If you hire this guy you're begging for trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Humayun-Saahi/internet/Humayun-Saahi-NoToRiOuS-Very-Dishonest-Recruitment-Officer-Blog-Writer-Virtual-Assistant-552875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Humayun Saahi