Complaint Review: Humble abode

• Updated: Fri, September 09, 2011

• Reported By: Tami tyndall — Pasadena Texas United States of America
Humble abode
3321 industrial dr Sant rosa, California United States of America

Humble abode Platform bed was damaged in shipment will not give me a refund Sant rosa, California

I bought a platform bed. It was damaged in shipment. Very poor quility of furniture. I told them I don't want a replacement I want a refund. The told me they need a code off the box. There is at least 10 codes not marked. It took 3 weeks before I gave them the right code off the box.

There policy saids if it is damaged that I will not have to pay a restocking fee. I gave the pictures of damage. They say I owe 119 for a restocking fee. I owe 167.00 for shipping and 167.00 to ship it back. A refund of 22.43. I paid 475.99. I hadvnothing but problems with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Humble-abode/Sant-rosa-California-95403/Humble-abode-Platform-bed-was-damaged-in-shipment-will-not-give-me-a-refund-Sant-rosa-Ca-774670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Humble abode