Complaint Review: Humidor Vault

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: wrongguy — Huntsville Alabama United States of America
Humidor Vault
3651 Lindell Road Las Vegas, NV. 89103 Huntsville, Alabama United States of America

Humidor Vault Company gives run around with product Huntsville, Alabama

I ordered a product on September 17, 2012.  They told me the product was on back order but would ship in November.  On December 20, 2012 I requested a refund b/c I still had seen no order or confirmation that it had been shipped.  I was told I would receive a refund.  I'm yet to see a refund hit my card.  The order was over two-thousand dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Humidor-Vault/Huntsville-Alabama-/Humidor-Vault-Company-gives-run-around-with-product-Huntsville-Alabama-996850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Humidor Vault