Complaint Review: Humidor vault LLC

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — Fort Lauderdale Florida U.S.A.
Humidor vault LLC

Humidor vault LLC Never delivered humidor purchased and kept lying to me when I asked them about it. Internet

I placed an order for a humidor on february 14. I paid $10 for ground shipping, 3-5 business days. After about two weeks, I contacted them by email because I hadn't receive the humidor yet. This was on a Thursday and they replied to me right away, stating I would have it the coming Tuesday. The following Wednesday, since I still hadn't receive anything, I emailed again. I asked for a refund so that I could purchase elsewhere. I had bought some expensive cigars the same day I purchased the box and I explained to them my concern on these cigars going bad due to not being properly stored. They replied to me two days later, on Friday, apologizing for the delay and they said it would be shipped right out and that the shipping charges would be refunded to compensate for any inconvenience caused. So a week later, still nothing. This past Friday I emailed them again asking for a tracking number and an explanation, with no response. I honestly don't know what the delay is, but they should be out of business if they can't meet the clients expectations and obviously they don't have the products the offer in stock and they just keep lying to their customers. I am not a cigar expert, and the humidor and cigars purchased a month ago, are a gift but they're probably not good anymore and I am still sitting waiting for the humidor to arrive, so that I can finally give them away. This company should be taken out of business altogether.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Humidor-vault-LLC/internet/Humidor-vault-LLC-Never-delivered-humidor-purchased-and-kept-lying-to-me-when-I-asked-the-1027212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Humidor vault LLC