Complaint Review: Hunt & Henriques

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: HDS — Barstow California United States of America
Hunt & Henriques
151 Bernal Road Suite 8 San Jose, California United States of America

Hunt & Henriques Civil Judgment received payment with no contact San Jose, California

Hunt & Henriques after many months of receiving payments from me filled and won a Civil Judgement against me with no prior notification. Once I received the abstract I began making payments to Hunt & Henriques, it has been a year now of making payments on this judgment with no word from Hunt & Henriques regarding receiving payments, account balance, and or a statement of any kind.

I have tried to reach them by phone and have submitted requests for a phone call via their web site but have not received any contact from them. To date I have paid them over $1200 dollars. I am trying to clean up my credit report and payoff old debts. Hunt & Henriques has so far filled a judgment I was not able to dispute and seems to be taking my money to the bank with no credit to me. I am at a loss and do not know if I should in good faith continue to make payments to a company that will not send me an accounting of my money. I am looking for some help on this matter. I do not know where else to turn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunt-Henriques/San-Jose-California-95119/Hunt-Henriques-Civil-Judgment-received-payment-with-no-contact-San-Jose-California-911075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hunt & Henriques