Complaint Review: Hunter Collins

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Tina Jo — Pearl Mississippi United States of America
Hunter Collins
Marathon-Islamorada, FL Keys, Florida United States of America

Hunter Collins YMax Communications Corp. landline from Keys, FL Called me and stated I owed 489.95 for web hosting services that I "supposedly" signed up for however I KNOW THAT I DID NOT Keys, Florida

On 2-11-13 I received a call from a man named "Hunter Collins"  and he stated that I had been contacted several times about an outstanding amount of $489.95 for web hosting services and internet marketing services that I had supposedly signed up for. I told him No I did not and that I would not pay the amount and told him I would be reporting him to the BBB and he asked his name and the name of his company which he would not give me and proceeded to hang up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunter-Collins/Keys-Florida-/Hunter-Collins-YMax-Communications-Corp-landline-from-Keys-FL-Called-me-and-stated-I-owe-1012243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hunter Collins