Complaint Review: Hunter Fan

• Reported By:blackwood New Jersey
Hunter Fan
www.hunterfan.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hunter Fan False Advertising Hunter fan box rip off Memphis Tennessee

The Hunter Fan company falsely advertises a five blade fan in writing on the box. When you open the box it is a four blade fan .
My opinion, Deceptive ad practices. I paid $220 for this . I called the company immediately and explained my situation, the rep assured me they would compensate me for the inconvenience.

In writing The company acknowledges that there is an error on the box but refuses to reimburse me for the error.

I had to install this fan due to time constraints.It was being installed in a seasonal rental and I had a tenant coming in within hours, the store was too far away to drive back and exchange for another.

The room has a cathedral ceiling and needs a five blade fan to circulate the room . I will have to pay for another fan to be installed because of this error.
I think HUNTER FAN did not honor their word and has misrepresented their product.

pat
blackwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunter-Fan/nationwide/Hunter-Fan-False-Advertising-Hunter-fan-box-rip-off-Memphis-Tennessee-241435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hunter Fan