Complaint Review: Hunter warfield

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Cal — California
Hunter warfield
Tampa, Florida USA

Hunter warfield Self proclaimed collection agency with nothing to back up claims. Tampa Florida

They called me claiming I owed a debt. Claimed they owned the debt sinice early 2013 and they insisted it was on my credit report. I checked my 3 bureau credit score with no indication of a Collection. I asked if they could prove that I owed this debt and got hung up on. I called again and spoke with another person and stated there is no reason for them to contact me and they wouldn't get a dollar from me unless they can prove this debt is real. I was basically tole the debt is real and I need to pay it. I called experian and explained this, was told i would have been notified by now of any legit collection attempts by now via the credit report. Complete scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunter-warfield-/Tampa-Florida/Hunter-warfield-Self-proclaimed-collection-agency-with-nothing-to-back-up-claims-Tampa-F-1131729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hunter warfield