Complaint Review: Hunter warfield

• Reported By: rer17 — Reno Nevada United States of America
Hunter warfield
Tampa,FL Reno, Nevada United States of America

Hunter warfield Worst people in the wold Reno , Nevada

They keep calling me telling me that i owe them 1,000 and i have no problem paying them but i DO NOT have the money in full and that i can make small payments, They will not let me make small payments they just say we want in it full and when i keep telling them i can not pay it in full they tell me so your not going to pay us. I say no im going to but i can only make payments they get very mean saying i can pay my other bill but not this one? The lady ketp saying i know your not working so who is paying your bill let me call and talk to them why don you get off your butt and get a job? You already put it on my credit leave me alone they make me cry everytime i get off the phone with them. I am trying my best to what i can, i cant help if they will not take it...

RR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunter-warfield/Reno-Nevada-89508/Hunter-warfield-Worst-people-in-the-wold-Reno-Nevada-953636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hunter warfield