Complaint Review: Hunter's International Incorporated

• Updated: Sun, October 30, 2011

• Reported By: topofficial3 — San Diego, CA California United States of America
Hunter's International Incorporated
9903 Santa Monica Blvd - Suite 915 Internet United States of America

Hunter's International Incorporated A.K.A. Hunting Victims Internationally Half Con Artist ------- Half A$$Whole San Diego, California Internet

Okay, so I met Mr. Halliburton  almost two weeks ago. We met when he had placed an ad for someone with document skills and I had responded. So he tells me he wants to contract with me and so I get started. He was never consistent, so issues would arise. One day he wants me to add something, another day he wants me to take something out. Slowly but surely, he'd load other responsibilities onto me. Even then I tried to work with him, but how can you work with a con-artist??????? So anyways, due to the fact that he doesn't or isn't allowed to drive, I had to run alot of errands. Come due date for the project, I am ready to turn over the documents, yet he wants me to release it to his assistant, without payment. I don't think so. That let me know right there that he had no intention on paying me. But here's the kicker...I had to put in my own money into the project and this selfish, egotistic, cheap a$$ couldn't even reimburse me for my cost. How do you not pay someone who has been working on your behalf for almost TWO weeks. Anyways, I have spoken with several people whom know of him and all say the same thing. He has conned them as well. Now he's looking for more victims (military personel/veterans) to rip off. Please people, do your research and go with someone who is REPUTABLE. Not a low-life scumball who trys to get ahead in life by ripping off others. The bad part was that the money he was supposed to pay me, was supposed to go towards my children, one being a disabled son. Thanks a$$whole for ripping my kids off. I guess that makes you feel better, but here's the thing. GOD will make you pay for your evil and cold-hearted ways.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2011 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunters-International-Incorporated/internet/Hunters-International-Incorporated-AKA-Hunting-Victims-Internationally-Half-Con-Artist-793500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hunter's International Incorporated