Complaint Review: Hunting Bank

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Hunting Bank
6254 Allisonville Rd Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Huntington Bank unfair NSF fees Indianapolis Indiana

I have bank with Huntington Bank for serveral years here in Indianapols, In after I encounter some unexpected fees charges on my bank statement alomg with NSF fees I went to address my account. This bank huntington bank continuring to collect non-sufficient fee charges by putting through the largest checks or debits first so that the others checks or debits that come through on that day will be over drawn even when I have a saving account that would cover NSf charges, I told one of the manage that my checks & debit was cover there shouldn't have been over $300.00 NSF fees and something they call an over extended fee that they added. He told me to get out of his office, I feel that this bank fees and charges is injustice.

This is my money and they are ripping me off. He was not appopriate at all and I will still say it's just not right.

Rozenia
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunting-Bank/Indianapolis-Indiana-46220/Huntington-Bank-unfair-NSF-fees-Indianapolis-Indiana-351084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hunting Bank