Complaint Review: Huntingdon County Custums

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Timothy — West Bloomfield Michigan United States of America
Huntingdon County Custums
1515 onieda street oneida, Pennsylvania United States of America

Huntingdon County Custums Charged for product did not recieve oneida, Pennsylvania

I contacted Huntingdon County Customs (HCC) in late September and spoke directly with a man named Brian who claimed to be one of the owners, I asked if I could get a grill grate made for my brother's birthday (late October). I was assured i would not be a problem at all. I ordered my product and waited...and waited....and waited.

A month later I called HCC back and left several messages, and got no reply. I finally got a hold of someone, through Facebook, very unprofessional, and got the proof approved for production at which point they charged me $182.27 on Sept. 28th 2012. I should have received my product on Oct. 12th 2012 and did not.

I started calling, e-mailing, and sending facebook messages to no avail. I finally called the chamber of commerce in their area and was told that they were a think tank start up company and they have been receiving numerous phone calls concerning customers being charged and not recieving their orders. Surprised, No!

Do Not Order Anything From HCC Ever

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntingdon-County-Custums/oneida-Pennsylvania-16652/Huntingdon-County-Custums-Charged-for-product-did-not-recieve-oneida-Pennsylvania-959239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntingdon County Custums