Complaint Review: Huntington Beach Ford

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: ExSite18 — Las Vegas Nevada
Huntington Beach Ford
18255 Beach Boulevard Huntington Beach, California USA

Huntington Beach Ford : Mike Wava - Salesman or Omar (General Manager) The above individuals and the Company sold a Lemon car to me Huntington Beach California

I just received a Claim form a court in Los Angeles, CA for a Class action Settlement regarding my 2003 Audi A4.

I traded my black 2004 Infiniti G35 for the 2003 Audi A4 Cabriolet. Mike Wava, the Salesman sold a used Lemon 2003 Audi A4 Cabriolet to me in Sept. 2007 at the Huntington Beach Ford. I bought the extended warranty that day for $2,000, but I had to use it all up and paid more out of pocket at the Auto Gallery for repairs related to the transmission. I had problems after problems since I had the car. I came back the next day to the dealership to ask for refund or cancel the agreement, but they denied such wrongdoing. I then reported to BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Beach-Ford/Huntington-Beach-California-92648/Huntington-Beach-Ford-Mike-Wava-Salesman-or-Omar-General-Manager-The-above-individu-1078226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Beach Ford