Complaint Review: Huntington Learning Center

8 Miller Place. Smithtown Shopping Cente Smithtown, New York USA
  • Phone: (631) 360-0422
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

Huntington Learning Center HLC and Sallie Mae forced me to get loan,for my disabled daughter, though Sallie Mae Smithtown New York

Huntington Learning Center and Sallie Mae forged my loan papers after they forced me to get a loan though Sallie Maie only. I sign for one loan for my disabled daughter to get extra help and HLT would only send copys of loan papers two weeks later. Thats when I found out my single loan was split up into two loans at very high interest. My payments was always on time so SLM decided to raise my interest,on both loans, every month.

Now I recieved some papers from a Lawyer and they do not look real. I will have a lawyer and Attorney Gernerals Office look at them. We all know how many times Attorney Generals Office sued Sallie Mae.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Learning-Center/Smithtown-New-York-11787/Huntington-Learning-Center-HLC-and-Sallie-Mae-forced-me-to-get-loanfor-my-disabled-daugh-1103169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Learning Center