• Report: #196599

• Submitted: Thu, June 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:cheifland Florida
Huntington Prize Report
Po Box 9004 Westbury, New York U.S.A.

Huntington Prize Report - Hpr ripoff win opportunity notification of available cash and awards totaling 1.9million dollars from huntington prize reports president Gerald Huntington Westbury New York

I received a letter from Huntington prize reports a couple of months ago that asked for $10 and my signature because I was gauranteed win of 1.9 million dollars,I was so excited that I sent the letter and the money off the next day. I waited and waited for a check, notification, or something, but I received nothing until today 06-15-06, another letter asking for $19.99 to recieve the same amount of cash and award winnings (1.9 million dollars) I wasn't going to be scammed again, so I got on the internet and look this Huntingtong prize report thing up and all I found were RIPOFF reports from people who had received the same letter.

I just want to warn people about this so that Mr. Gerald Huntington doesn't ripoff anyone else.

Bessie
Cheifland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2006 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Prize-Report/Westbury-New-York-11590/Huntington-Prize-Report-Hpr-ripoff-win-opportunity-notification-of-available-cash-and-aw-196599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Prize Report