Complaint Review: Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington

• Submitted: Thu, September 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 21, 2006

• Reported By:los angeles California
Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington
P.o. Box 9035 Jericho, New York U.S.A.

Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington FRAUD!! Jericho New York

AAARRRGGG!!! I fell for it! I sent my money order for $19.99 to Huntington Prize Reports about an hour ago and decided to "look em up". Yeah, a little Bassackwards I would say, I have to send another $12.00 to stop payment on the money order.

Where are the lawyers?? Can anyone stop this guy?? Class action lawsuit anyone?! I know where to go now when I get these "too good to be true" mailers. I was shocked at the dates of entry of the rip off reports, it goes on and on. I had that 1.9 million spent.

Rebecca
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2006 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Gerald-Huntington/Jericho-New-York-11753/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Gerald-Huntington-FRAUD-Jericho-New-York-212179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington