Complaint Review: Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington

• Submitted: Sun, January 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 21, 2007

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington
P.o Box 9035 Jericho Jericho, New York U.S.A.

Huntington Prize Reports Gerald Huntington They lied and ripped me off It was all a scam out of $20.00 Jericho New York

Well I am yet a victim of the rip off crime by Huntington Prize Reports. I thought, how could I have won something that I never even entered. Well I received the letter and It said that you have won 1,900,000,000 dollars and all you need to do is send them a 19.99 processing fee for the check. I felt it was too good to be true so as I sit here and wait for the results of me sending my 19.99 in to New York. I decided to look them up online and here I am to find out that they are a rip off by reading other peoples reports by this same company. Someone needs to take action because these people or person are getting rich off of 19.99 from many people who are fooled as I was.

Sharee
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2007 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Gerald-Huntington/Jericho-New-York/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Gerald-Huntington-They-lied-and-ripped-me-off-It-was-all-a-scam-o-231803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington