• Report: #201945

• Submitted: Wed, July 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 19, 2006

• Reported By:Milroy Pennsylvania
Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington
P.O Box 9004 Westbury, New York U.S.A.

Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington ripoff, Mail Fraud, Deceptive Westbury New York

I received a letter in the mail today 7/19/06. The envelope is maked Prompt Receiver Attention To This Mail Requested! Controlled Dispatch Papers, Specified Delivery Certified Receiver, Seal of Delivery. Scheduled//Payment Doc's. This Documentation has been issued as a result of your recent participation in a nationally recognized sweepstakes program. Private and confidential. Please open and review upon receipt. Time-sensitive prize payments pending. It was sent first class mail on July 17, 2006from zip code 08618.

Inside are 2 official letters and form telling me I have won $1,900,00 and I needed to get my paperwork in to receive the Cash and Awards. It includes my name and address and a Individual of Record # and states my name was computer matched with a # on 7/17/06, Making me the individual chosen to receive the guaranteed $1,900,000 cash and awards.

I was told to go to page 2 and sign and date and return to the office with the required $19.99 Report Fee in the provided envelope.

The document is very official looking as was the letter. It states my payment are on hold and I have until 8/01/06 to reply.
I had to read and reread this letter and document a couple times and finally decided to computer seach the company. since I am not a very trusting person to this type of letter I had my doubt even though it sounded very official.

But!!! No such company and Rip-Off Report came up.

I will be calling my local police department to let them know of this letter, plus another one I received from National Awards Advisory Center, which is also a fraud and was for the same amount.

Please alert your police department, local newspapers, postal service of any type letter like this. I was skeptical as always and was right. There are so many elderly out there that will not do as I did and will send their last $20 thinking they will win. It is time to stop these scams before someone else falls for their letters.

Jeannie
Milroy, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2006 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Gerald-Huntington/Westbury-New-York-11590-9004/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Gerald-Huntington-ripoff-Mail-Fraud-Deceptive-Westbury-New-Yor-201945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Prize Reports, Gerald Huntington