Complaint Review: Huntington Prize Reports / Gerald Huntington

• Submitted: Thu, April 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 20, 2006

• Reported By:salinas California
Huntington Prize Reports / Gerald Huntington
Only P.O Box Avalible Westbury, New York U.S.A.

Huntington Prize Reports Prize Reports Fradulent Sweepstakes Westbury Jericho New York

You always hear of scams or fraud activity on the internet but you never really hear much about it when it happens through US mail. Well we were contacted by regular mail!

We got this letter in the mail stating that we had been selected by a random computer drawing out of 1.5 billion people to receieve $1,9000,000.00. At first we were jumping up a & down with joy because we really thought that we had won this prize not to mention that the letters LOOK totally REAL. After reading the fine print it told us to send in a check or money order for @ $12.00 for the rush delivery of the signature documents right then I knew something was up. So I told my husband lets send in the money and see if they contact us again. Well about 2 weeks later we get a second notice from them stating that all we need to do is sign the disbursment release forms and send $19.99 for rush delivery of the funds. I immedately told my husband this was a SCAM because you should never have to pay for your winnings to be sent to you, they should automatically take those fees out of what you've won.

Then curiosity got to me, I got on the internet and googled Huntington Prize Reports and there it was in plan sight "Sweepstakes Scammer Gerald Huntington" I went through and read some of what other people had to say about it & the exact same scenerio came up it was like daishavoo.

So all beware the "Huntington Prize Reports Sweepstakes Scammer Gerald Huntington" don't let it get you when you have your last couple dollars in your pocket use it for the things you really need!!!!!!

salinas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2006 12:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Gerald-Huntington/Westbury-New-York-11590/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Prize-Reports-Fradulent-Sweepstakes-Westbury-Jericho-New-York-187612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Prize Reports / Gerald Huntington