Complaint Review: Huntington Prize Reports, Valuations Department, Network Prize Distributors, NPRC Office Prize Entry

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Duncannon Pennsylvania
Newyork, New York U.S.A.

Huntington Prize Reports, Valuations Department, Network Prize Distributors, NPRC Office Prize Entry I got numerous check winning reports & none are legit!! Ripped ME OFF!! Mainly They All Come From Newyork New York

I have recieved numerous "Delivery Reports" saying I have won millions of dollars & I even sent out for three or four of these so called checks & out of curiousity I came to the net & searched some of them & so far they have all been hokes!!!! This is cruel to do to people exspecially when your family is hurting like mine is. I was sooo excited & ready to provide a good life for my 3 children & this is what happens!!

When I total all these checks I am to recieve it comes to well over $10,000,000.00 dollars. I would be so happy to win something legit, even if it were only a couple grand.

Now I'm out of $86.00 that could have went to my bills & family needs. I think it's pretty bad that people can actually access things like that & make B.S. loads of money doing so when people who work hard can barely make it!!!!

Angrymotherof3
Duncannon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Valuations-Department-Network-Prize-Distributors-NPRC-Office-Prize-Entry/-Newyork-New-York/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Valuations-Department-Network-Prize-Distributors-NPRC-Office-P-465980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Prize Reports, Valuations Department, Network Prize Distributors, NPRC Office Prize Entry