• Report: #219279

• Submitted: Mon, November 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 06, 2006

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Huntington Prize Reports
PO Box 9035 Jericho, New York U.S.A.

Huntington Prize Reports informing me I was the winner of 1,900,00 guaranteed Ripoff Jericho New York

On Friday Nov,3.2006, I get a letter from Huntington Prize Reports telling me I am the guaranteed winner of 1,900,00.00 and I only needed to send in $19.99 by Nov 13, 2006, in order to get my guaranteed money.

I checked out the company on the web and found it to be a scam. Nevertheless, just to protect myself in the event it was real, I did send in the 19.99. However, I copied everything, including the envelope I recieved it in. Along with copying the 88 scam reports, I mailed them ALL in and sent it registered. That way he can't say, my money wasn't in on time.

On Saturday, Nov 4,2006 I recieved almost the exact same claim, that I won 1,900,000.00 but from a different company. At least I think its different. National Awards Advisory Center. How can I win 1,900,000, from 2 different companies one day apart? NO WAY. Well, this time, I am NOT sending the 19.99 but I am sending the copies of both claims, to National Awards Advisory Center.

How come neither one of these companies have a phone number to get in contact with them? Nor can I find any web address.

Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2006 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Prize-Reports/Jericho-New-York-11753/Huntington-Prize-Reports-informing-me-I-was-the-winner-of-190000-guaranteed-Ripoff-Jeric-219279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Prize Reports