• Report: #202535

• Submitted: Sun, July 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 23, 2006

• Reported By:Schererville Indiana
Huntington Prize Reports
P.O. Box 9400 Westbury, New York U.S.A.

Huntington Prize Reports This company, H.P.R., Gerald Huntington, tried to rip me off for 19.99. Westbury New York

I received a letter from "Huntington Prize Reports" stating I had won a recent nationally recognized sweepstakes in the total amount of $1,900,000.00 in cash and awards.

After I mailed a cashier's check in that amount my son checked on the internet regarding Huntington Prize Reports and it said this company and man, Gerald Huntington, were frauds.

To bad Mr. Huntington, I will put a stop payment on the check before you can cash it and then I will do everything in my power to report you to whoever can stop you from ripping off anyone else.

I have never had anything happen to me like this before but I will be wiser should it happen again.

Cindy
Schererville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2006 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Prize-Reports/Westbury-New-York-11590-9004/Huntington-Prize-Reports-This-company-HPR-Gerald-Huntington-tried-to-rip-me-off-for-202535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Prize Reports