Complaint Review: Huntington Prize Reports

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2006

• Reported By:toledo Ohio
Huntington Prize Reports
Melville NewYork Nationwide U.S.A.

Huntington Prize Reports - Mr Gerald Huntingtoon promised me nothing more than to take 20 BUX. ripoff Melville New York

Mr GErald Huntingtoon offered to take my 19.99 BUX in check form with nothing really in return. He said my name was selected from a recent entry in some sweepstakes program. I NEVER enter those. Also my name is misspelled.

This is the second RIPOFF offer I have received this week, so somebody is selling their mailing lists to all these SCAM artists. This Sweepstakes is only 1.9 Million Bux, a lot smaller than my previous offer of 3.9 Mill-BUX.

Kaz
toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2006 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Prize-Reports/nationwide/Huntington-Prize-Reports-Mr-Gerald-Huntingtoon-promised-me-nothing-more-than-to-take-20-176851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Prize Reports