Complaint Review: Huntington Ridge Apts

• Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: LuvlyLadee — Springfield Illinois United States of America
Huntington Ridge Apts
4000 Treviso Dr. Springfield, Illinois United States of America

Huntington Ridge Apts BEWARE.....Property Manager will swindle you! Springfield, Illinois

First off the property manager Theresa, Lied and told me before I moved in that I would be able to keep my satellite before moving in, knowing that I couldn't, causing me hundreds of extra dollars a year for cable. Secondly, when I moved out they kept my security deposit and even admitted that I was a good tenant but said that it stated in the lease that you have to have the apt "professionally" cleaned.....not knowing that I took pictures the day of my move out. Third, she even tried to keep a credit that I had on my account saying that it was "use it or lose it" what type of sense that makes.......I don't know. I am looking into taking this matter further. In closing, If the Property manager is "cool" with you, you can get away with anything. She is a big liar.....just be warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Huntington-Ridge-Apts/Springfield-Illinois-62703/Huntington-Ridge-Apts-BEWAREProperty-Manager-will-swindle-you-Springfield-Illinois-888093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Huntington Ridge Apts