Complaint Review: Hurley State Bank, Associates Comerce Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 03, 2008

• Reported By:Bellevue Nebraska
Hurley State Bank, Associates Comerce Solutions
PO Box 8189 Johnson City, Tennessee U.S.A.

Gateway, Hurley State Bank, Associates Comerce Solutions Gateway computer purchase 2003. Returned because damaged. Billed for year after return. Hurt credit. Hurley State bank reported credit acct dated 8/8/2008. Johnson City Tennessee

In 2003, I purchased a Dell computer via my Dell credit account. The computer arrived damaged and was returned according to the manufacturers' directions. After receiving confirmation that the equipment has been received, I began receiving bills for the returned equipment.

When I tried to resolve the issue, I was told by Dell customer service reps that I must contact the manufacturer and request they notify the credit agency to report the equipment received. After contacting the manufacturer, I was told that the credit agency must contact them directly. This went on for more than 10 months back and forth while I continued to receive bills for the returned equipment, which included late charges for non-payment.

One year later, the manufacturer informed me that they had received the last piece of the computer system but I would need to pay restocking fees. That dispute continued for another few weeks, at which time I was informed that the restocking fees would be charged off. Fast foroward to August 29th when I check my credit report. I find that Hurley State Bank has been added to my list of accounts as an account that is in dispute.

As a result, I now have a new resolving credit account which adversely affects my credit score. The start date is listed 2002 with last activity January 2004. I have never heard of Hurley State bank and am not happy with this turn of events. I want to do whatever it takes to remedy this situation and stop companys like this take advantage of decent, bill paying citizens.

Sandra
Bellevue, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hurley-State-Bank-Associates-Comerce-Solutions/Johnson-City-Tennessee-37615/Gateway-Hurley-State-Bank-Associates-Comerce-Solutions-Gateway-computer-purchase-2003-369258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hurley State Bank, Associates Comerce Solutions