Complaint Review: Hurley

• Updated: Wed, April 06, 2011

• Reported By: MSoto — Pico Rivera California United States of America
100 Citadel Dr # 433 Commerce, California United States of America

Hurley Awful customer service and poor quality clothing Commerce, California

Hurley has always been my go-to summer brand, and I am always very pleased with my purchases, whether it was shorts, skirts, bikinis, flip flops, everything and anything. But this past winter I decided to try their winter clothing, and I bought two very expensive, very nice coats.

I took them home, and that night I decided to wear one out. As soon as I got in my car, I unbuttoned the top button, only to have it fall into my hand. Then, I put my lipstick in a pocket, only to have it slide right out...there was a hole in the pocket! Frustrated, I took the coat off and inspected it. There were numerous stitches unraveling, and a few buttons were holding on for dear life by a single stitch! I then ran back into my home and grabbed the second coat, only to see it was poorly made as well!

When I went back to the store I purchased the coats, they said there was nothing they can do because I had already worn the garment. I was very, very upset by the poor quality and poor attention to detail for the price I paid. And even more disappointed with the awful customer service at the Hurley Outlet at the Citadel in Commerce!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hurley/Commerce-California-90040-1595/Hurley-Awful-customer-service-and-poor-quality-clothing-Commerce-California-714854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hurley