Complaint Review: Hurricane Wind Power

Hurricane Wind Power
Internet, Virginia United States of America

Hurricane Wind Power No delivery of ordered PMA Internet, Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OK I hear you e mail me as requested

*Author of original report: Try to deliver or give money back

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Try using e mail

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Try using e mail

After waiting for 5 months it became clear that this company is not able to deliver.

-I have a e-mail confirmation of my order on 11/25/2011
-I have payed by VISA
 After a call or two, some e-mails, there is still no news about my order.

I have made a refund proposal (472,79 $), with no reaction.
Posts on the company Facebook page are removed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hurricane-Wind-Power/Internet-Virginia-24012/Hurricane-Wind-Power-No-delivery-of-ordered-PMA-Internet-Virginia-874010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hurricane Wind Power

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

OK I hear you e mail me as requested

AUTHOR: hurricane - (United States of America)

I have searched through my e mail and your in Belgium   I have not taken a call....Seriously knock it off with the facebook and ripoff report crap.....get back in touch with me at hurricanewindpower@yahoo.com and if you have an unfulfilled order we will take care of it.....if you want this taken care CONTACT ME! I have sent you 4 facebook messages and no response and you are not saved as a contact in e mail ....All you have to do is e mail me period.....If I do not hear from you I am not responding to any further posts

Try to deliver or give money back

AUTHOR: Patrick - (Belgium)

Sending e-mails and have phone conversations didn't solve the problem.
I called 2 times and sent 5 mails.
But neither generator,
nor refund, as I asked for in the latest mail with my account details.

Some thoughts:
-You're not able to deliver items posted on your website. But you still keep advertising these items?
-The troubles you mentioned, in one of your responses, with your supplier does not have anything to do with me. I placed my order with you, not with your supplier.
-Removing posts on Facebook is making yourself more suspicious. Isn't anyone allowed to know what is going on?
Besides, good business give good reviews and comments. Clearly, that's not what is happening here.

All your international shipments have been shipped you said?
Then where is my shipment number that I can track down my product?

But for your information...
I bought already 2 other generators with 2 different American suppliers.
They where shipped te same day and arrived 5 days later.
Thats what i call good business.
So be honest and just send my money back!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Try using e mail

AUTHOR: hurricane - (United States of America)

You and a guy from India keep posting  on my facebook page you do bad business ect.... your exactly right I removed it. To my knowledge all overseas orders have shipped.....if you have a claim e mail me at hurricanewindpower@yahoo.com  just as I have asked you to in the 3 messages I have sent you through face book previously. Facebook is a medium to alllow our customers to see products that we are releasing not a forum for you to post complaint......Send me your  information through e mail as requested if this is a  oversite and I will fix it.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Try using e mail

AUTHOR: hurricane - (United States of America)

You and a guy from India keep posting  on my facebook page you do bad business ect.... your exactly right I removed it. To my knowledge all overseas orders have shipped.....if you have a claim e mail me at hurricanewindpower@yahoo.com  just as I have asked you to in the 3 messages I have sent you through face book previously. Facebook is a medium to alllow our customers to see products that we are releasing not a forum for you to post complaint......Send me your  information through e mail as requested if this is a  oversiite and I will fix it.

bore