- Report: #865896
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hurricane Wind Power
Hurricane Wind PowerInternet United States of America
Hurricane Wind Power Company has given us no product, barely gave us a proof of purchase, and is avoiding us. Internet, Internet
*Consumer Suggestion: A way to stop this guy
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: May you walk between the raindrops
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am part of a Mechanical Engineering Senior Design group at a University. We ordered one of the PMA generators over 4 weeks ago. We were understanding when he proclaimed there would be some delays caused by tornado damage and some personal matters. He told us that the motor would normally ship out after 3 to 5 days, but right now would take a week to ship out. We thought a week would be just fine and would keep us on schedule for prototyping. This began an onslaught of issues:
-When ordering online there is no email confirmation to confirm your purchase.
-His voicemail was full and he ignored emails.
-After 3 weeks we still had received no proof of purchase even though the credit card had already been charged.He finally answered his phone and immediately recognized us by our emails we sent. He told us he was having trouble with his PDF software and that he would work on getting us an invoice. He also promised the motor should be shipped out in a week.
- Almost a week later we received an invoice. I might add there was a mistake on the invoice involving a calculation error. He charged us the correct amount, but added the total incorrectly on the invoice. Not a big deal, but makes for confusion when submitting the invoice to the accounting department.
- We still have not received a motor or any word of its progress 4 days after seeing the invoice. We are trying to contact him with no success.
Overall, we made a mistake ordering this motor. We could have finished our entire prototype this semester if it wasn't for absence of the motor. We were told twice to expect the motor to be shipped in a week over the last 4.5 weeks. We still have not heard any notices about it being shipped.
Tony: I know you are quick about responding to poor reviews, so please respond to this with your usual responses pertaining to my existence as an "opposing wind generator company trying to manufacture false information" and while you are at it, send an email within the next two days to any and all email addresses you have pertaining to my party with an exact date of shipping. If we do not hear from you within that time we will be recalling all funds sent to you.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hurricane-Wind-Power/internet/Hurricane-Wind-Power-Company-has-given-us-no-product-barely-gave-us-a-proof-of-purchase-865896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.