Complaint Review: Husky - Husky Pressure Washer

• Reported By: Robin Becroft — Wallingford Connecticut United States of America
Husky - Husky Pressure Washer

Husky - Husky Pressure Washer seriously shady company Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Husky Power Washer Company

I placed an online order. I called the next day to find out when I should expect it and was told it would take at least 15 days.  The woman told me I could go to Home Depot and purchase the part there.  I cancelled the order and was told that my account would be credited within a few days.  It has been a week and no credit.  I called their customer service number (18885501606) and was REFUSED help.  I called three times in a row and they refused to look up my account to make sure it was cancelled.  They said it takes 10 days to cancel an account.  I asked to speak with a manager and was hung up on.  I made at least 12 calls and not ONE person would verify that my order was cancelled.  Each time I called, I asked to speak with the manager ("John" - if that is his real name) and was put on hold (over 20 minutes) or hung up on.  I plan on reporting this company to every agency I can and I am also placing a call to our Attorney General in CT to find the appropriate agency who can make Husky Power Washer accountable for my refund.

This company is a true "rip-off" company and I plan on letting everyone know about it, including Home Depot corporate office.  I'm sure they won't be thrilled that their name is associated with such a scam of a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Husky-Husky-Pressure-Washer/internet/Husky-Husky-Pressure-Washer-seriously-shady-company-Internet-632146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Husky - Husky Pressure Washer

Husky Power Washer Company

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (U.S.A.)

Greetings,

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with our Company.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606 or cservice@fna-group.com. Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve thisissue to your full satisfaction.

Husky Customer Service Team