Complaint Review: Husky Power Washer - Home Depot

• Submitted: Thu, May 13, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Motch — Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Husky Power Washer - Home Depot

Husky Power Washer - Home Depot Ordered part paid for the part, never received the part Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Delay in a order being mail/shipped to Customer

I ordered a part for my Husky Power Washer purchased at Home Depot.  I ordered through the web site furnished by Home Depot for the product.  I paid for the part via credit card and was advised the part would be shipped in 3-5 business days.  I never heard another word from them.  The end of April I received my credit card statement and found that Husky Power Washer charged my credit card on April 1st for the part.  I contacted them and utilized their "live chat" option with a customer service representative.  They apologized for the "delay" in shipping and advised the product would be sent in "3-5" business days.  After two weeks and no part I called a customer service representative by phone.  Again I was told that the part is not backordered and they had no excuse or reason as to why this part has not been shipped.  They advised that the part would be "expedited" and sent out in 3 days.
It is now 4 days and there is no shipping information or tracking info for this part which means that they have not shipped it yet.
Whats going on?  They sure charged my credit card fast enough.  Its now approaching 2 months since I ordered the part and still don't have it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2010 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Husky-Power-Washer-Home-Depot/internet/Husky-Power-Washer-Home-Depot-Ordered-part-paid-for-the-part-never-received-the-part-I-603154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Husky Power Washer - Home Depot

Delay in a order being mail/shipped to Customer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (U.S.A.)

I am a Customer Service Representative at Husky Power Washer Please except my deepest apology for the issue you experienced with your order for a part for your Power Washer.

Please contact us at 1888 550-1606 or cservice@fna-group.com and reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your fullest satisfaction.

Husky Customer Service Team