Complaint Review: Husky Power Washer S1800

• Reported By: Mike M — Rockdale Texas United States of America
Husky Power Washer S1800

Husky Power Washer S1800 online chat was no help , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I purchased a Husky 1800s powerwasher a couple of years ago. The first time that I used it, it seemed underpowered and took forever to clean a small concrete pad. I assumed that it took so long because I was not using detergent.

The second time that I used the machine was for a small job on my car. I noticed that the high pressure was not working. I gave up and put it back in my garage.

This time I figured that I would use the power washer to clean my siding. Again it would not go to high pressure and would not dispense detergent ( first time using this feature).

The manual stated that if the replacement parts are not available and to contact customer service on the web site. The agent was frienly but could not offer advice beyond the obvious. She told me to send the unit in and have it serviced a a $40 fee, repair costs and return shipping. I may as well buy a new one for this cost. (not a Husky)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Husky-Power-Washer-S1800/internet/Husky-Power-Washer-S1800-online-chat-was-no-help-Internet-657319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Husky Power Washer S1800

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (U.S.A.)

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your 1800S pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606 or cservice@fna-group.com.

Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

Husky Customer Service Team