• Report: #190469

• Submitted: Mon, May 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By:Fishers Indiana
Husky Power Washer
http://huskypowerwasher.com/ Elk Grove Village - Arlington Heights, nternet, Illinois U.S.A.

Husky Power WasherHusky Power Washer ripoff - Do not buy a husky Power washer unless you need a paper weight Sold At Home Depot Stores Internet Elk Grove Village - Arlington Heights Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Task Master 1550

*Consumer Comment: TaskMaster Power Washer (same as Husky)

*UPDATE Employee: Husky Power Waher

*UPDATE Employee: Husky Power Waher

*General Comment: Domain Administrator

*General Comment: Domain Administrator

*UPDATE Employee: DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER

*UPDATE Employee: Husky PowerWasher Customer Service Team

*UPDATE Employee: Husky PowerWasher Customer Service Team

*Consumer Comment: Same problem with Husky

*Author of original report: Wanted to give the company a chance

*Consumer Comment: I'm very confused here...

I bought a husky Power washer from Home Depot. I took it home hooked up the hoses and stuff and turned the machine on. Heard a loud grinding noise and the unit stopped. Called the customer service and they told me they will send me a replacement fan blade and cover and real easy to fix my self. According to the sustomer service person I talked to, it is real easy to change the parts. I tried for about two hours and gave up after trying to unscrew the fan of the shaft. The customer service person agree to send me a UPS label so that I can send it to their shop for repair. They told me It will take 2-3 days before they send it back. That was three weeks ago and I am still waiting for the unit. Apparently their shops are busy. I wonder why.

The unit SUCKS. Their Customer Service SUCKS.. Everything about it sucks..

their unit are total rip off. There are a lot of complaints about their units (http://www.attention-to-details.com/newslog/468-about-pressure-washers-and-how-to-keep.asp#a578).

Domain name: huskypowerwasher.com

Fax: +1.8477493968
909 N Forrest Ave
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
US

I will update this once iw get my unit back from their shops

Ro!
Fishers, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2006 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Husky-Power-Washer/Elk-Grove-Village-Arlington-Heights-nternet-Illinois/Husky-Power-WasherHusky-Power-Washer-ripoff-Do-not-buy-a-husky-Power-washer-unless-you-n-190469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Husky Power Washer

Task Master 1550

Dear Valued Customer

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Task Master  Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your  TM 1550 pressure washer.

Please contact us at 1-800-381-0999 or email us at cservice@fna-group.com. Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction. Please us reference number NE11301101 when you contact us.

Task Master  Service Team

TaskMaster Power Washer (same as Husky)

AUTHOR: M - (United States of America)

I have a TM1550, made in 2009, purchased in 2010.  The small plastic valve on the rear of the "manifold" broke, and now the washer doesn't work.  This valve activates the high-pressure micro-switch to shut the unit off.

I've used it 5 times.  When I went to use it this season, it doesn't work.

In order to get the part I need, I have to purchase the entire manifold!  Over $40 with shipping.

This is a complete ripoff!  I should be able to get this part for a couple of bucks, and cheap shipping!  But it is not available separately.

Very stupid, such a waste.  I will never buy another one!  I do not recommend this product for any reason.

Customer service is terrible.  Product is worse!

Husky Power Waher

Dear Valued Customer

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your Husky 1800 pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606 or email us at cservice@fna-group.com. Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction. Please us reference number NE04041101 when you contact us.

Husky Power Waher

#5 General Comment

Domain Administrator

AUTHOR: john - (United States of America)

Hi I work for the company that used to be the administrative contact for huskypowerwashers.com

When searching for our company this post occasionally appears, and since we no longer are the domain administrator for huskypowerwashers.com I would like you to edit this post with the current domain administrator which can be found by putting in the domain huskypowerwashers.com into centralops.net Domain Dossier.

I hope you can accomplish this is in a timely manner.

#6 General Comment

Domain Administrator

AUTHOR: john - (United States of America)

Hi I work with Adnet the original domain administrator for husky powerwasher.
This page shows up in google search occasionally when searching for adnet.

We are no longer the domain administrator for huskypowerwasher so if you could please remove our name from the page or edit it to include the current domain administrator that would be greatly appreciated.

email: john@adnet.us

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (U.S.A.)

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888 550 1606 or cservice@fna-group.com

When leaving us a voicemail, please provide your full telephone number including the area code. We also ask that you speak clearly.

Dear valued customer,

I represent the Customer Service Team here at Husky PowerWasher. I apologize for the experience you had with our Customer Service Department.
We would like to correct this issue to your full satisfaction.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606 or support@fna-group.com

Husky PW Customer Service Team

Dear Valued Customers,

I am the Customer Service Manager here at the Husky PowerWasher Co.
Let me assure you that we manufacture the highest quality electric pressure washers and we are always striving to provide the best customer service.

Please allow us an opportunity to resolve your issue.
We can be reached at either 630.789.7601 or support@fna-group.com

Same problem with Husky

AUTHOR: Tj - (U.S.A.)

I am having a similar problem with Husky. I have a new machine 2000s that is less than 3 months old, only used 3 times and is now broken. I am waiting on a mailing slip to send it back to them. I also have another Husky unit that is older and replaced the new one. I wish I knew they were this much trouble, the first one was a few years old and I didn't know it was a husky until I tried to fix it and it's taken me 3 days dealing with their customer support in Ill., to hopefully get the right part sent out.
I'd like to know how you made out with your return.

Wanted to give the company a chance

AUTHOR: R - (U.S.A.)

To the reader asked my why i didn't take the unit back:

You are right, I should have took it back. But I decided to heed to the little bright orange paper that was inside the box that said "Do not take the unit back to the store; call 1-800.. for assistance". If I had known what i know now, i would have.

I'm very confused here...

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

If you bought the unit at Home Depot, and it didn't work, why didn't you take it back to Home Depot for a refund/exchange???