Complaint Review: Husky Powerwasher

• Updated: Tue, May 25, 2010

• Reported By:Ellicott City Maryland
Husky Powerwasher
www.huskypowerwasher.com Internet U.S.A.

Husky Powerwasher Husky Pressure Washer customer service all but non-existent, but Home Depot Helped Internet Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Husky Power Washer 1800

*UPDATE Employee: DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER

*UPDATE Employee: Huskypowerwasher

*Consumer Comment: Husky 1750 PSI purchased from Home Depot has no repair facility to resolve the issue.

*UPDATE Employee: Husky PowerWasher Customer Service Team

*Consumer Suggestion: Go to a repair shop

I needed a replacement part for a Husky 1800 (now discontinued). You have to put in a request to chat on line and then wait. It took forever and I ended up having to order the part on-line. When I wasn't sure I had the right part, I had to again go on-line and wait to "chat" with someone. I asked if we could talk on the telephone, but they said it wasn't allowed.

When I ordered the part the screen said "this transaction has been approved", "Thank you for placing your order", and "an email confirmation with your order ID has been sent to the email address you provided when you placed the order". Well I never got a confirmtion email nor the part.

After 10 days, I called the telephone number and left a message about the above. I got an email saying someone would get back to me. Never heard from them. I found a non-toll-free number and left another message. I never heard back again.

Good News- I contacted Home Depot's Customer Care number and "spoke" with someone who also tried to contact Husky. She too was unsuccessful, and is sending me a gift card in the amount of $210 so I can purchase a new powerwasher from Home Depot. That beats a blank.

Doreen g.
Ellicott City, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Husky-Powerwasher/internet/Husky-Powerwasher-Husky-Pressure-Washer-customer-service-all-but-non-existent-but-Home-De-338874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Husky Powerwasher

Husky Power Washer 1800

Greetings Valuable Customer,

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your 1800 pressure washer. Please contact us at 888.550.1606 or cservice@fna-group.com. Reference this posting   NE05251001  when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

Thank you, Husky Customer Service Team.

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (U.S.A.)

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888 550 1606 or cservice@fna-group.com

When leaving us a voicemail, please provide your full telephone number including the area code. We also ask that you speak clearly.

Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

Husky Customer Service Team

Huskypowerwasher

Greetings Valued Customer,

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your Husky 1800 pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm central time, or at cservice@fna-group.com or at www.huskypowerwasher.com

Reference this posting or serial #,when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

Husky Customer Care Team

AUTHOR: Jm - (U.S.A.)

I purchased this product about 2 years ago. Needless to say I've only used it a couple of times. Just once every summer to clean my PVC fence, Siding and sometimes patio. It worked perfectly fine those times. However, recently I attempted to pressure wash my yard a few weekends ago and the Machine inlet broke (Plastic screw that connects water hose from motor). I repeatedly requested assistance from both Home Depot Support and Husky Power washer support, neither was able to rectify the situation. Husky attempted to sell me replacement parts that wouldn't even address the situation. Even after I sent them images via email to support@fna-group.com. They admitted that after numerous attempts to explain that those replacement parts would have no bearing on resolving my issue with a broken plastic screw inside the machine inlet.
Then they told me that it was a common issue.

Why is such a vital treaded screw made of plastic? I don't know. I asked them do they sell one made of metal and they said no. I asked them what was to prevent this same issue from reoccuring if I was to find a way to repair it, and they had no answer.

They had no repair shop to send it to so I am basically stuck with a pressure washer that has a simple issue, but no resolution. From now on I will just rent one from the local rental facility. I am done with Husky and Home Depot products. I will stick to Lowes from now on!

Husky PowerWasher Customer Service Team

Doreen,
I represent the Customer Service Team here at Husky PowerWasher. I apologize for the experience you had with our Customer Service Department.
We would like to correct this issue to your full satisfaction.

Please contact us at 630.789.7601 or support@fna-group.com

Husky PW Customer Service Team

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Go to a repair shop

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I work for Menards like home depot but better. lol We have repair shops that would replace the part for no charge I would think they would do the same.. If you have problems with the new one you should ask if there is a shop in the area that is a warranty repair shop that can fix it for you.