Complaint Review: Husmak

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Victim — Los Angeles California
Husmak
Yildiz sanayi sitesi no:18/28 Internet Turkey

Husmak, aka Husmak LTD. STI., aka Husna, aka Husna Pazarlama, aka HUSMAK LTD STI Took money and never shipped the machines Istanbul Turkey

*Author of original report: Husmak scam Istanbul Turkey

Husmak www.husmak.com claims to manufacture different type of food machines for food manufacturing restaurant and fast food equipment manufacturer in turkey.

The owners name is Jabeer and he is very friendly and helpful up until he receives payment, payment must be made upfront. Once payment is received the game begins, he doesn't ignore you but he rather plays with your mind making you believe its almost almost almost ready, he will drive you nuts and really convince you that he's honest, but once he sees you are not falling for his games he will just ignore you.

He will try to squeeze some more money out of you convincing you that if you upgrade or pay extra he will ship it right away, because your  item is not available but the upgrade IS in stock.  At the same time I emailed him from different email addresses as potential buyers and he replied that IT IS in stock and available to ship within a few days, all he needs is payment.

At the other emails he's promising me the same exact machine that I ordered which he told me  the parts are on backorder that I'll have the machine at maximum 21 days but usually 14 days,  at the same time he ignores me on my regular email claiming he was out on travel, working, busy or sick while he answered me at the other emails (not knowing it's me of course).

I was supposed to receive machines after 12 days of payment and it's now 15 weeks and I have NOTHING. Now he's not even responding to my emails or coming to the phone when I call.

After he offered me the upgrade, I excepted by taking less machines and rather give me an upgrade to a bigger machine, so he's playing around with all kind of excuses, all he wants from me is to wire more money. To every email I send him it takes a few days and sometimes a week for him to write back, but before payment he wrote  back within a few hours and sometimes minutes and on my fake emails he STILL writes me back right away.

I just found a facebook page someone set up for him, looks like another victim of Husmak (Facebook: Ismail Jabeer Husmak). This was set up back in 2010, I wish I would have seen this before. You must be logged in to read it, it says:

Ismail Jabeer Husmak March 5, 2010 - I run a company called Husmak.com selling food processors, please dont give me your money or I will rob you, Im a theif, and a coward, I have robbed from everyone. my comany is a fake and Im evil, the people that work for me are prostitutes and they love my evil nature. this is my consionce speaking. and I dont feel bad

Watch out from these guys:

Husmak LTD. STI.

Maltepe mah. Yilanli ayazma yolu

Yildiz sanayi sitesi no:18/28

Zeytinburnu Istanbul/Turkey

Telephone:+90 212 481 74 21

FAX:+90 212 481 74 95

E-mail: info@husmak.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Husmak-/internet/Husmak-aka-Husmak-LTD-STI-aka-Husna-aka-Husna-Pazarlama-aka-HUSMAK-LTD-STI-Took-mon-1115355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Husmak

Husmak scam Istanbul Turkey

AUTHOR: Victim - ()

Just a warning:

It look like HUSCOF Coffee Roaster Machines is the same people as Husmak both in Istanbul Turkey.

Huscof Coffee and Husmak pizza cones are all the same fake scammers, watch out for business in Istanbul because it looks like these guys are just setting up websites and taking money from vitims, once these guys are exposed they will just set up a more websites.

Don't be another victim!