• Report: #200828

• Reported By:Grafton Ohio
HyCite Corporation - Royal Prestige
333 Holtzman Road Madison, Wisconsin United States of America

Hy Cite Corporation Royal Prestige ripoff Madison Wisconsin
Ripoff Report REVIEW: shows that Hy Cite / Royal Prestige is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Ripoff Report gives Hy Cite / Royal Prestige a POSITIVE rating in customer support & quality assurance. They pledge to resolve complaints & address any issues - committed to 100% satisfaction - consumers to feel safe & secure.

I received a phone call stating that my fiance and I had been selected and won a free trip to either an all inclusive resort or other select hotels within the U.S. All we had to do was attend a 90-min cooking show with Royal Prestige. So, we willingly went.

We sat through the show, which was well presented. Everything they presented about their product sounded good, except they kept reiterating about how all of the other products were bad for you and could cause health problems. Needless to say, I had never been married, never out on my own, and never had to buy cookware or dishes to know what was good or bad. I even tried calling my mom from the show prior to buying anything to check and see if it sounded ligit. But her not being there, and hard for me to explain everything in a short and quiet moment, she couldn't give me a good answer.

Once we sat down with the saleman's wife, we ended up purchasing the 10-piece pan package...which included "free" plates, glasses, cups, bowls and silverware...free as you can get with $2600 later. I was sick to my stomach about it, but thought that I would be able to cancel later. I wanted my money back. So I called and they told me to turnover the paper and read the actual contract. On one line, it says that you can only return the product after 3 days from the purchase date. I purchased the product and it took a month to get them. How is this a fair return policy?

Besides the extremely high price, these products are not all they are cracked up to be. They're not as good as they seem at the show. Secondly, the return policy is not fair.

I'm not expecting now to get any money back because of my ignorance in getting "sucked" in, but maybe this will help someone else from being the same way.

Amanda Grafton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2006 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HyCite-Corporation-Royal-Prestige/Madison-Wisconsin-53713/Hy-Cite-Corporation-Royal-Prestige-ripoff-Madison-WisconsinRipoff-Report-REVIEW-shows-tha-200828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HyCite Corporation - Royal Prestige