Complaint Review: HyCite/ Royal Prestige

• Submitted: Tue, February 27, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 28, 2007

• Reported By:Plymouth New Hampshire
HyCite/ Royal Prestige
333 Holtzmann Road Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A.

HyCite, Royal Prestige Scammed us out of money Madison Wisconsin
Rip-off Report Investigation: shows that Hy Cite / Royal Prestige is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives Hy Cite / Royal Prestige a POSITIVE rating in customer support & quality assurance. They pledge to resolve complaints & address any issues - committed to 100% satisfaction - consumers to feel safe & secure.

The reports are all true!!!! This company is everything the people on this website claim it is.

After verbally being told up and down that my fiance and I could cancel our order "AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON", we were met w. great resistance when we tried to cancel. Not only that, when I called customer service I was either swore at, hung up on, or both! The direct quote from the customer service rep was "If you lower your d**n voice, I'll try to help you!"

I finally had to talk to the distributor who asked me why I wanted to cancel my order, I had to be frank. I told him, "Because the $90 cookware we bought at Walmart works just as well, if not better, than the $1300 stuff we bought from you" Of course he argued, but when I explained to him how his "easy to clean pan" didnt come clean after three runs through the dishwasher and 20 minutes of scrubbing w. the abrasive side of a sponge, he tried to change the subject. Complete schister!

I was finally able to cancel the order after sending them a check for what my fiance and I owed them. I also put the whole mess in a box and sent it back to them, but they are still calling me claiming they havent gotten it yet. I'll bet you $1,000 its sitting somewhere in receiving.

Bottom line..... if you are are an newly engaged couple, dont be fooled by these people!!!!!! It's not worth the hassle to try to get out of!!!

Erik
Plymouth, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HyCite-Royal-Prestige/Madison-Wisconsin-53713/HyCite-Royal-Prestige-Scammed-us-out-of-money-Madison-WisconsinRip-off-Report-Investigat-237228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HyCite/ Royal Prestige