Complaint Review: Hyde Park Refinishing

• Updated: Tue, November 22, 2011

• Reported By: RM — Valrico Florida United States of America
Hyde Park Refinishing
405 N. Armenia Ave. Tampa, Florida United States of America

Hyde Park Refinishing DO NOT USE - OWNER THREATENED ME WITH A BASEBALL BAT Tampa, Florida

When I dropped my item off I was told that it would take a week to fix. At the 10 day mark I received an attitude and was told that repairs normally take 4-6 weeks. When I arrived to pick up the item, so that I could have someone else repair it, the owner threatened me with a baseball bat and told me that he would beat my a*s.

I would suggest that you throw your furniture out before you deal with these wackos!! DON'T DO IT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2011 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hyde-Park-Refinishing/Tampa-Florida-/Hyde-Park-Refinishing-DO-NOT-USE-OWNER-THREATENED-ME-WITH-A-BASEBALL-BAT-Tampa-Florida-800843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hyde Park Refinishing